Monday, April 21, 2008

To my Readers

Hi everybody,
I wanted to say thanks for all of your positive comments. At first I wasn´t sure if anyone would even care enough to read my blog, but I´m glad to see that you are enjoying my experiences a little bit! It´s so good, also, to hear from you and know what´s going on at home. I like being able to know what´s happening, and knowing that even though I am here, a world away, we are not really so far apart after all; and we are connected in a way that no one else is, in a way that no one else could understand, because we have Jehovah´s organization. I love the feeling of being in service, or in meeting, and knowing that somewhere else in the world someone is listening to the same information at the same time, or singing the same song, with the same melody. We bear the same name, and take the same message to people everywhere. We are very well into the last days, and there is nothing so important as proclaiming the kingdom message, and staying alert, now more than ever! Keep up all of your hard work as well! Please tell all of the brothers hello from me, and I will see everybody soon!


In service the other day, the householder I was talking to gave us a mango from her tree. My first one since we´ve been here...its mango season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent!! what a wonderful way to spend your youth. we can all feel the missionary spirit reading your blog. thanks for the encouragement.

Clary said...

I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!
but anyway I have "nothing" to envie you for..my days here are soooooooooooooooo much fun too, all day sitting at my desk and also talking to people. what do you say..wanna swith your life with mines right now?
Continue to enjoy that wonderful life:-)
THOSE pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

con cariño.