I decided a little while ago that in Paradise I want my house to be in the mountains, near water. I like the sound that it makes when it falls over rocks and moves...the rushing sound. I like being under the shade by a river, and the color that reflects from the green leaves off the water, especially when it´s deep. 




This last Sunday we took a trip to a river that´s a little way up a mountain, and spent the day. By the time we hiked a little way in, we were so hot, and when we got to the river, we jumped right in, and can you imagine how good that water felt?
The hike on the way in was like hiking through a rainforest, there were so many different kinds of plants, and birds singing...it was so beautiful.
There weren´t a lot of people there, just our group, which made it even more like paradise, if you know what i mean :)
No comments:
Post a Comment