Sunday, June 2, 2013

First week

Our first official week in CA... Has been on fire! Literally. The day after we moved in there was one somewhat close to our house, it was put out quickly, but now the valley is full of haze from another huge one, fortunately further away. So I've escaped tornados but now I have fires and earthquakes to worry about. Hmm. 
We're all moved in, all that STUFF that has accumulated miraculously fit into our little place out here.
Our first meeting was nice, the congregation is friendly, we have anything you could think of to do or eat , but I felt a twinge of homesickness for ( drum roll ...) Doniphan! 
I've gone  from a miniature city, SLC, to the most redneck of places , to a CITY of  cities .. Quite the adventure I've had. 
I'm not sure how Bingley will like being a city dog since there are now cows or horses to chase but he seems ok so far .
Until soon..
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you at least think our cong. is friendly! Lol